Tuesday, April 3, 2012

About Rebecca S.

Learn more about this project Learn more about this project





Scratch Cards
The two scratch cards I used were the change color and the interactive whirl.

For me, this project was a little hard because I couldn't figure out how to make everything work. Now that I have my scratch project complete; I really do like it. I would recommend my students using this scratch project because it would help them show who they are in a creative way. It would also show me that they have an understanding of how to use a project like this. It was fun once I figured out how to make everything work.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. I liked how you put a picture of you and all three things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your pictures. The dogs are very cute. I thought showing a picture of yourself was really nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. Your dogs are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the pictures ecspecially the one of the dogs.

    ReplyDelete